With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I’ve put together a list of 14 last minute Valentine’s Day Date ideas for couples and friends.
- Fondue for two– Find a fondue place around you or get an at home fondue kit for a little bit of fun and romance. Chocolate, cheese, or both. Take your pick.
- Romantic dinner– Whether it’s at home or at a restaurant, you can’t go wrong cooking for each other or eating at your favorite restaurant.
- Netflix & Chill– If you love staying in, then make it a Netflix night!
- Have a Movie night– Cuddle up together for a movie night in or out.
- Recreate your first date– Recreate the first date you ever had together for a trip down memory lane.
- Have a Picnic– If it’s warm enough, go have a picnic outdoors! Find a romantic spot, bring a blanket, bring some wine, and watch the sunset together. If you can’t go outdoors, have an indoor picnic!
- Take a cooking class– Put your cooking skills to the test in a cooking class with your bff’s or your date!
- Go on a food tour– Food tours are a great way to get to know your city while also enjoying food from many different places!
- Go dancing– 💃
- Visit a couples spa– Unwind together at a spa for a relaxing day pampering yourselves. Check out discount websites such as Groupon to find great deals.
- Have a Staycation– Have a little fun in your home town and visit some local attractions.
- Visit the theater– Whether it’s your local theatre, or broadway, get ready to be blown away by the performance.
- Go to a wine & paint class– Wine & paint nights are perfect for a group of friends or a date!
- Have a romantic getaway– Valentine’s Day weekend falls on a 3 day weekend, so if you’re up for it, go on a local trip or make it a destination.
SHOP THIS POST
*Affiliate links may be used.